Sunday, July 20, 2008

Working away

Hello peeps, its the weekend!!!! Weather has been lovely, had some good Mexican and Thai food, drinks, watched Mamma Mia, practiced some golf. I bought some pink foam balls (everything is breast cancer support these days!!!) and I've been practicing on the stretch of grass near my apartments that is by the road. Everyone that drives by either honks at me or yells "FORE!!!!!!!". Its pretty funny.

I've been playing A LOT of board games lately. Including Loaded Questions, Big Taboo, Catch Phrase, Last Word, Apples to Apples.. kids games: Uno, Uno Stacko, Sorry, Kerplunk etc. etc. Playing at parties, during therapy with kids, during therapy with adults.... Its a good thing I really like board games. ;)

Lotsa great movies coming out this summer. I've been really wanting to see Wall-E and Kungfu Panda and the Batman movie because people keep raving about it. But best of all: the X-FILES MOVIE is showing July 25th - which is next Friday! Except that I won't actually be here because I'll be in Louisville, KY next weekend for church retreat. Pity. I was going to drive up to Chicago for the big X-Files party. But its okay. I've roped in Scott to watch it with me.. he's like 40 years old so he grew up in the X-Files generation too hurhurhur.

No comments: