I am sad that summer '08 is coming to an end. Its been the best. But alas, its almost time to let go and move on again.
Life has been pretty good these two weeks. I slept in late this morning, although quite unintentionally. School load has been lighter and I've been keeping myself busy with some extra tutoring and babysitting. Today I met Korean guy II who has the most interesting life. He's in the Korean military and has been deployed to the North/South Korea border and also to Iraq, and is now funded by the military to do his PhD in Industrial Engineering. We talked about Lee Kuan Yew too, of all things. ;)
I have a final on Wednesday though. Boo.
Oh, and American Apparel and Izod are my new favorite clothing brands. I wonder why I never noticed them before??
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment