I'm sad that summer is coming to an end because its been really great and I really haven't had much time to enjoy it at all since I'm stuck in school all day.
I'm pretty darn exhausted right now though. Today was exciting because Obama came to Purdue and everyone was hyped up about it and there were bomb squads and snipers. Exciting stuff. We also made a playdoh volcano today with the kids which was awesome. They loved it and wanted to make it "erupt" over and over and they played nicely and took turns which was very nice. :)
I ordered my first golf clubs from Amazon and I can't wait for it to arrive. Its pink and black. :) I'd probably go practice a bit more this weekend.
Oh and also I'm going to start tutoring another Korean guy II (friend of current Korean guy) next week, after my classes end. Golfing is wayyy pricey so I'm going to need all the cash I can get!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment