Thursday, July 24, 2008

More summer adventures

Me and roomie drove back to campus at last night because I heard that the results of Fall scheduling were out and I buay tahan to wait until this morning. After moping around the house for a half hour, I finally convinced her to make the mad dash with me at 10:00pm back to our 2nd home, the lovely Heavilon Hall, parked illegally at handicapped parking, RAN down the hallway into the grad room, grabbed the results off the wall....

I got all the placements I wanted!!!!

Actually we both did, so we're very pleased. :) In the Fall I will be at: the birth-to-3 program (little babies, here I come!), ClarianArnett (boring Adult speech and swallowing stuff, but I need the hours), Kids Club (kids pragmatics group) and an adult stuttering client (should be interesting..).

Anyway, I've had a nice couple of days. I have sooo much more time to relax now that summer clinic is over. I babysat Av the last two nights too, for 3 hours each day. Trying to keep a little preschooler occupied for 3 hours is no easy feat. I greatly admire all mothers!

Check out our neat volcano! We used playdoh to make a volcano then made it erupt!He is such a little darling. :)

No comments: