Monday, July 14, 2008

Eventful Monday

Today was the last therapy session for one of my clients and I'm really sad to let her go. I always get very emotionally attached to the kids, especially if I've spent a significant amount of time with them. I mean, they are such little cuties. Well, this girl is 9, so she's not really that little (and she's also really smart), so its been quite a different experience compared to my preschoolers in the Spring.

I love kids. They have such simple, uncomplicated lives.

I also had my first golf lesson today! WHEE!! It was really fun and the weather was perfect and the golf course was pretty and the instructor was great. He also loaned me a golf club so I can practice until I get my own. Oh, and the best part is that he said I'd probably only need 2-3 more lessons before I can play a round of golf! (If I wanna just play for fun, that is, and not competitively) Which is a good thing because its not like I can really afford that many lessons. Golf is a reeeeally expensive hobby.

No comments: