Life is going slooooooow. I'm bored! I watered my plants twice, repotted one of them, then watched them grow. Seriously. And I hit Hobby Lobby two days in a row to find something to occupy my time. Erin talked me into knitting a scarf (it'd probably be winter again by the time I get done), and I also made a wedding gift for Charlotte and a graduation gift for a friend. THATs how bored I am.
So anyway, thats why I made plans to visit my friend up in Chicago next week. We're going to watch the musical Wicked!!! Its $100+ apiece but then everyone tells me its the best show they've ever watched. And maybe we can go to Chinatown for some tim sum and bubble tea, and maybe visit a museum. :)
Oh and my supervisor told me that I'd be picking up a new PD client at the veterans home! More schmaperwork fun. But at least it means I should cover my adult hours this summer and hopefully NOT need to get any more adult clients in the Fall. I really miss working with kids.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment