Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another fun day

Life these couple of days has been pretty busy, but in a fun way. Today I babysat Av all day and it was fun. That kid has SO much energy its unreal. But he was really affectionate, which was very sweet. He kept cuddling up and giving me big hugs, and his parents said he was really excited about me coming. He's such a little sweetheart. ;)

Unfortunately he got upset when I had to leave that he actually started crying. I got lost twice driving back home because I kept thinking about it and feeling bad. Anyway I'd be seeing him once or twice next week again since his dad is having a dinner party for some board of directors from England or something and he wants me to watch Av so they can entertain in peace. Ha.

Johanna made dinner and we had two of our classmates over for dinner. She made hamburger turnovers (which are like apple turnovers but with beef stuffing) and salad. And we ate the cookies from yesterday for dessert. Very yummy :))

But now I have a headache so I'm going to bed early and hopefully wake up fine and dandy tomorrow. Nitey nite.

No comments: