Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ola!

I got gas for $2.99 yesterday OMG!!!! Gas prices haven't been so low since a year ago when I first started driving! It feels nice to be able to fill up my tank for $30 again. Time for another road trip perhaps?? :))) Who knows how long this will last though... *rolls eyes*

Babysat Av yesterday. I haven't seen him in 3 weeks or so and he has shown so much improvement! He has learned SO MUCH compared to when I first had him in January this year. Which makes me sad too because I think soon he won't need me to do that for him, soon he won't want to play those games with me, hug me, kiss me, hold his hand etc. etc. Boo.

Leaves are changing color. They are a mix of green and copper/red/yellow now. I think one of the best things about having 4 seasons is that things are never the same. There's always fun seasonal stuff to do.. and of course seasonal foods!!!! I've been having pumpkin everything lately. LOVE PUMPKIN PIE. :) (Although thats one of the things that I've never successfully made... I think maybe I'd attempt it again this year)

No comments: