So, today I got my school placement for Spring '09, and I'm going to be at Brown Elementary and Preschool in Brownsburg, Indiana!! Well, I'm excited to be at preschool again, BUT... Brownsburg is an hour's drive from West Lafayette, which means I'm going to have to drive an hour to and fro five days a week for 8 weeks!!! That's A LOT of gas money. ;P Hopefully I'd be able to carpool with some people who are also placed at Brownsburg.
I'm feeling a little under the weather this week. I've been sneezing a little bit, and my throat feels a little hoarse.. like I'm going to lose my voice. NOOOO!!!!! I've been drinking a lot of water though, and I have 3 bottles of juice in the refrigerator - V8 pomegranate blueberry, Sunkist orange and Juicy Juice orange mango - in an attempt to infuse my poor stressed body with tons of vitamins. Hope it works!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
everyone is fallin sick!! take careeeee. drinks tons of water and rest well! xoxo!
Post a Comment