I've had a bit more time this week to do a bit of cooking. Bought a new pie pan (since I massacred my old one), rolled my own pie crust and made a chicken pot pie!! Pretty good, if I may say so myself. ;)
Babysat Av on Wednesday night while his parents were hosting a fancy dinner party for 18 people. Quite an eyeopener for me to see what a upper-middle class American lifestyle is like. Very enviable indeed. Anyway I love that kid and he says the funniest things, LOL. I feel bad not correcting him when he doesn't say things right but its so darn cute. Like how he calls spaghetti "sketties". ;)
In spite of that, I'm really not having the best week. I'm wayyyyyy stressed out with work and I'm having the worst headache. And I was also VERY VERY annoyed this week because of run-in with apartment office wrt a bounced check for last month's rent (???!!!!) and they were charging me $65 in late fees (WTF??!). Then I had to run to Chase to get it sorted out and ended up being late for two meetings. URGH URGH URGH!!!!!! Good news is Chase is paying for the late fees which is very nice of them. So I guess I'm glad I bank with them even though they are always giving me a hell lotta unneccessary annoyance.
Plus I'm afraid of losing my voice so I'm trying to cut down on caffeine/alcohol. But erm.. easier said than done, especially with my stress level these days. And not that it even concerns me but I'm sad that it seems the Duchovnys are getting a divorce (bleah) because they were the picture perfect family with two lovely children!!!! I'm also bummed I missed 林志颖 (whom I have loved for... 15 years?)'s concert in Shanghai on Friday!!! Too bad I'm not in Sg else I'd definitely have gone. He needs to come to the US on his world tour next year ok?!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
who will go to jimmy lin's concert in US? hahahaha! except u.
Hey! Eric Suen also had a concert in Atlantic City last year... Too bad I didn't like him then. I like him now though. He's hot.
Post a Comment