So, my life is taking a turn for the better! About time. Clinic director told me today that it seems likely the contract with Rady's will go through, which means I can go to San Diego next summer as planned!! Except of course now I'm torn between DC and San Diego. East coast or west coast??? How will I ever decide????????? I so wish I could have the magical power of being in two places at the same time because they both sound freaking awesome. I'd really like to go visit the hospital in DC, except of course I have no time at all this year. Maybe in January. Ugh! I'm just a grad student.. how is it that my schedule is this packed??
Also, my midterm on Friday got changed to a take-home exam, which is due next Wed instead. LOL!! Which is why I'm just taking the night off studying right now and updating my blog and watching random TV shows. Yay!
I'm starting at Clarian Arnett clinic tomorrow. Hopefully it'd turn out well.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment