Visited preschool this morning. Was so much fun!!! I miss preschool SO MUCH. I wish I could just work there all the time. Met a couple of cute kids I've never seen before, plus some others that I already know like Av, We, Ty! Ty has the coolest cochlear implant I've ever seen!!!! They make them in all kinds of funky colors now, which is pretty neat. All the kids were really friendly and hyped up about Halloween. :) Av was pretty much glued to me all day. I'm really glad he's making so much progress!!
Then I had phone interview with person at Cincinnati Children's Hospital, which really wasn't an interview because she asked me only one question and then proceeded to tell me how I should turn in my paperwork and start finding housing. So yeah, I'm in. So now I have to DECIDE WHERE TO GO!!!!!! Cincinnati Children's has the biggest program in the nation and they employ 150 SLPs!!!!! But I also want to go to San Diego. How now brown cow???!!!
Btw, does anyone reading this blog know if my cousin Wu Kim still works in Cincinnati?
AND THEN... for swallowing class today:
I still have to make my Mulan costume for Friday. ;) Halloween is one of my favorite holidays I think!! Dressing up and parties and lotsa candy. What's not to love?? :)
And here's a picture of me, Erin and Heather from two weeks ago. Check out the cool "breast cancer awareness" scarf... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment