Friday, January 16, 2009

Subzero temperature, again

Purdue alumni have been making quite a few headlines lately. The person who embezzled thousands of dollars and was arrested in Florida graduated from Purdue. The pilot of the U.S. Airways flight that landed in the Hudson River too!

They take our education very seriously over here. Don't care if you have to put on 10 layers of clothes, or spend 30 minutes defrosting and shoveling your car out. Better make sure you come to school! *rolls eyes*

Anyway I'm very happy because its a long weekend!!! Its Martin Luther King, Jr. day on Monday. This weekend, I plan to chill out with friends, watch movies.. and go to Chicago again because I need to drive Jamie's car back to her in Evanston. And I checked out Season 1 of Monk from the library and I can't wait to watch it!

No comments: