I love Spring semester! Things are going SO much better than the Fall. It feels nice to have much more free time.. :)
Had a happy day today. Finally met korean guy again (after standing him up for 2 mths because I was too busy with school), who informed me that my Nissan Versa was featured in Heroes. LOL, really?? And he got me this totally cute bookmark from when he went back to Korea over winter break. :) Oh and I have a Puerto Rican cookbook (from Dianamari) and a $20 Starbucks gift card (from Nelson). I love them all!!! My friends know me soooo well. And its so sweet to receive gifts for no reason. :)
So, I'm tutoring twice a week, and babysitting twice a week too. Which is probably biting more than I can chew again.. but, can't help being soooooo popular. HA! And I'm also trying to exercise more. I went twice this week already. :)) Plus all the exercise I get from scraping ice off my car every morning...
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment