Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Exhausted

Finally finished the DARN Progressus scholarship application - Woohoo! Will have to express mail it tomorrow since it needs to reach Maryland by Friday, hence wasting myself $17. Procrastination will be the death of me.

Anyway, I finally worked out my schedule for this year, and realized I will have 3 weeks from the end of my externship in San Diego on July 18 to my graduation on Aug 9 back at Purdue. Can you say ROAD TRIP??!!!!!!!!!! Right now I'm thinking the best plan will be Route 1 north from San Diego to Oregon, then east on Route 8 past Yellowstone National Park, Mt. Rushmore and Chicago. Who wants to come?? My parents are coming for graduation and maybe my brother too, but I dunno how long they plan to stay here. I really want to go to Canada but I guess that will have to wait for next time!

And I still need to use my credit from Delta but I still can't decide where to go for Spring Break, or if I will even have a Spring Break at all.............! Life is tooooo stressful.

No comments: