Thursday, April 3, 2008

The illness that never ends

If you know me, then you'd know that the only reason I'd be seen in glasses is..

EYE INFECTION!!!

Yes, as luck would have it, the virus that has plagued my throat for the last 3 days has decided to relocate to my eyes. I actually woke up with a thick coat of pus around my left eye today. How gross is that?! I've had conjunctivitis more times than I can count, but that is still a first for me. I also have bloody snot in my nose, if you can believe it.

My throat is better tho. Thats the good news. So I probably won't go to the doctor since filing an insurance claim is probably more trouble than it's worth. As if I don't have enough paperwork in my life. My dream is to outsource all my paperwork to a PA in Bangalore. I read in The World is Flat that some teachers in the US get their lesson plans written by Indians some 5000 miles away! Lucky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arrgh. I had that virus traveling up to eye thingy sometime back. So did Baby Ian. Gross..

I had two days MC so nobody in the office could see me in my thick nerdy specs!!

Anonymous said...

You need to bathe regularly. At least twice a day.