THANK GOD. Its about time. I've been sick for exactly one week.
Today I let my friend practice driving my car. Can I just say, being a driving instructor is a hazardous job. I found myself clutching the door grip in fear almost all the way, because even tho she was crawling along at the speed of 30mph, she would make sudden turns or jammmm the brake. During one turn, she somehow managed to lose control of the car and skidded and bumped on the curb! Needless to say, she's probably going to need a ton more driving lessons.
My front left tire looked a little flat after that so I took it to Walmart for tire repairs (AGAIN!) and 顺便 get my oil changed. The person told me I probably have an oil leak since I only had a half quart of motor oil left in my tank. Gahhh. Well its a good thing I found out when I did!
The weather has been perfectly gorgeous this weekend. I'm looking forward to a week of sunshine. :)
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment