Thursday, April 24, 2008

Last day of preschool

Today is the last day of preschool and I am devastated. I don't think I've ever felt sooooo sad that school has ended. I miss the kids already, so incredibly much. I'll miss holding their cute little hands, having them cuddle up with me, playing endless games of firemen/policemen/builders/hide-and-seek/dinosaurs, teaching them new things and watching them improve...

I'm already thinking of planning a picnic some time in May so we can all get together to play. Won't that be fun. ;) Anyway, here's a video of one of my kids and his dad singing the song "Five little monkeys jumping on the bed". The video is AWESOME. I love this book/song. :)



Also, more good news. Johanna, who's in the same program as me, is going to move in with me for the summer. My current roommate is graduating this May and she's going back to Singapore for a couple of months so Johanna's going to sublease. I'm really glad that worked out because she is one of the most amazing people I know. :) Another of our classmates, Adrienne, lives in the same apartment complex too, so I guess we'll have a fun time hanging out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

really nice! no more monkeys jumpin on the bed!!