Spent five hours at Jefferson High School today doing hearing screenings for 10th graders. I must say high school in the USA is quite something else! Its worlds apart from my high school experience. Talking to the SLP there was quite an eye-opener too. Apparently she has some 110 kids on her caseload! How crazy is that.
I'm still sick with sore throat and a horribly dry cough. :( I have three days of preschool starting tomorrow so I really need my voice! What's a SLP to do if she doesn't have her voice??!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Remedy from MIL. Try green tea with honey (those green tea bags will do. I used Manuka Honey). Sometime back when I had sore throat, it helped a little. :p
Thanks! I tried camomile tea with honey this morning and it worked for a little while. Maybe green tea will be better. I'll try it tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment