Sunday, March 30, 2008

Its almost Monday again

The bad news is, I'm feeling pretty sick. I got soaked in the rain this morning and have been suffering from feverish chills since. Pooh. But I'm glad that I still made it for fellowship at the Moores' house tonight. It was fun, getting to know more people at my church. They are all very very nice, and I think I may officially join the church as a member in the near future. Once I get over my commitmentphobia. ;P

Also, I've gotten hopelessly lost driving twice in the last few days, and today I almost ran over a bunny rabbit and what looked like a deer (?!) when I was lost in the middle of nowhere. Driving at night, by myself, on unfamiliar AND deserted AND pitch-black roads still creeps me out. ;PP I think I really should invest in a GPS system soon. My map-and-compass combo clearly isn't working too well!

Anyhow, I'm doing a whole day of hearing screenings on high-school kids tomorrow. I hope it'll go fine. Its been a while since I did hearing tests so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I still remember how to work the audiometer!

Ok I'm going to pop some cold-and-flu meds and go to sleep early. With any luck, I'd wake up fine and dandy. :)

No comments: