Yay! THANK YOU Sylvia for the cute little teddy, and Ian for the very nicely-written card. ;) Think I'll sit little bear on my dashboard.
Anyway, I am highly amused because the mailman wrote on the package "MAY I HAVE THE STAMPS? -MAILMAN". Lol! Guess he wants to add the Stork-Billed Kingfisher and Brown Discus from Singapore to his stamp collection. ;) I'll leave them out for him since he's so cute to ask!
Went to visit Chinese Church at Carmel today, which was really fun. It reminded me a lot of Sion Christian Church! The pastor's from Taiwan, and most of the other people were from Taiwan, HK, or China. 2 other Singaporeans, 1 Malaysian. The interpreter was really good - I was very impressed. But I had a pretty hazardous drive back because the wind was really strong, plus the rain was freezing up on the roads. My car kept getting blown off course even though I was traveling at a miserable speed of 40mph! And I skidded once, but thankfully was fine because there weren't any cars beside me and the car behind skidded at the exact same spot.
Pray for good weather on Tuesday when Johanna and I make the 11-hr drive to Oklahoma!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And the man at the post office told me it'd just take 8 to 10 working days?? Seems like much longer lei..
Anyhow..good that beary arrived safely! =)
Post a Comment