So, icky yucky semester is finally overrrrrrr! I am exhausted. Have not slept well the last couple of nights, plus the overload of caffeine in my blood right now.. but, I'M DONE. My GPA is probably ruined forever by this semester, but its not for a lack of trying. Just gotta live with it. :P In the grand scheme of things, I doubt anyone is going to care that I don't have a perfect four-oh. I need to stop stressing myself out.
I'm glad I at least got my assistantship stuff settled for next semester. That's one big relief. Sadly, Puerto Rico trip is canceled because I have to go into work the week of Jan 5. On the bright side, I have credit with Delta now, which I plan to use towards either NYC, DC, or Boston before August next year because thats when the credit expires.
So right now, what I need to do is nurse myself back to health, physically and mentally. :P A severe ice storm is forecast for tonight, but so far the electricity is still on. *keeps fingers crossed*
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment