OCTOBER already!
I am still in denial about Fall and have not put away my summer clothes yet. It's still relatively warm now anyhow.
Here's some pictures from September:
Minnesota State Fair!! What I look forward to every summer... NOM NOM NOM.

After the state fair comes.. our anniversary. Happy 1st anniversary to us! :)

To celebrate, we spent a night in a hotel in downtown Minneapolis and went to see a play at the Guthrie theater.


We had a couple of chilly days in September so my dear hubby made our very first fire in our house. This is our upstairs fireplace and Troy is supposed to make me shelves and a mantel to hang our Christmas stockings. Ummm probably not going to happen by this Christmas. :P

And finally, this is Skylar puppy saying hi! He's been such a good dog lately. :)

Yes, I am the only one in our house who doesn't have blue eyes. :(
Happy October, everyone!
1 comment:
Wow..your update takes so long :p
Giant hotdog looks yummy!
Your solution: try coloured contact lens *grin*
Post a Comment