Saturday, September 1, 2012

37 weeks

Hello full-term! :)

Starting to feel quite uncomfortable. A couple of days ago my ankles and fingers got swollen and that's how they've been ever since. Got my blood pressure checked yesterday and it's normal, so.. guess I just have to put up with these stupid swollen fingers.Thankfully it is Labor Day holiday on Monday and I have a pretty slow week at work next week.

Scored a GREAT DEAL at Target online yesterday! Ordered a Medela Pump in Style for $202, including free shipping. A nice $50 savings from the regular price. :) I hear it sells for $700 in Singapore... whaaaat??? Also finally got our stroller and carseat, although they are still sitting in the garage. And my dear handy husband also put our glider+ottoman together and I've been having fun rocking and reading in it. Feels good to prop my legs up.

Had two baby showers last week, one from my coworkers and one from Troy's. Everyone's been soooo generous, and so we got lots more stuff off our list. Like a Boppy pillow, bathtub, play gym, etc. etc.

And of course, THE GREAT MINNESOTA GET-TOGETHER! It's been our tradition to go to the State Fair every year and I wasn't going to let a huge 37-week belly stop me from getting my deep fried alligator, corn on the cob, hot apple dumpling and vanilla ice cream, elephant ears, potato skins, and... sushi. Ha.


Next time I update, baby will probably be here!


No comments: