My my my, do I feel old and RESPONSIBLE. First getting married, and now.. buying a house?!
Here's our wish list: (I didn't want to have super high expectations, but the realtor says in today's market we can have everything on our list and more ;))
1. At least 3 bedroom, preferably 4
2. At least 2 bathrooms
3. 2 car garage
4. Finished basement (for Troy's man cave)
5. Livable condition, no major repairs needed
6. Good school district
7. Not-too-ugly exterior
8. Obviously, GOOD AND SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD
Anyway, Jason already sent me a list of 6 houses in Roseville, which is my preferred suburb.
I like the exterior of this house. I think it looks very homey and cute! Listed for $134,900, which is an awesome price! I don't like that it is in the St. Paul school district.
This one is listed for $149,900. It has a huge private yard and huge basement, and is in the Roseville school district. I don't like the exterior quite as much though, kinda squarish and boring. Guess that can be updated though.
Those are the only two worth considering so far. He sent us lots of houses in Maplewood, but in my opinion that is a less desirable suburb, so who wants to live there.Online house shopping is fun. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment