I resent being labeled a "quitter". I traveled 5000 miles by myself to a country I had never been to before, and where I knew absolutely nobody. I had to find my way around, learn this new culture and language, live on my own, make new friends, do well in school, and get a job in this economy. I had to learn everything from scratch. I am a SURVIVOR okay?? Keep calling me an ungrateful Singaporean and see if I still want to keep being one.
Why is the gahmen deaf to voices of young Singaporeans? How long do they think they can get their way with threats, lies, blackmail, secrecy, and coercion? What disappoints me the most is 这么多年来,一点长进都没有... The world has moved on and yet some people are still living in the past. This is not our parents' generation anymore. Wake up.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment