Sunday, May 23, 2010

Almost June

Hello, only 100+ days to the wedding!

The engagement pictures turned out well, I'm pleased. We ended up going with the "cheap" photographer ($1000 plus tip), so I was a little worried. But out of the 104 pictures, about 65 are decent and there are about 10 I really really like. :) Also my photographer's really sweet and easy to get along with, and super fast with getting back to me with the pictures!

My MOH Johanna and her sister Andrea visited us in MN this week, and we had fun doing some wedding stuff together. We went cupcake tasting with my awesome baker - she's CHEAP ($15 per dozen cupcakes), gave us 12 free cupcakes to taste, and is sooooo fast with replying emails, and free delivery!!!

All my vendors are pretty darn awesome so far, keeping my fingers crossed.

GARAGE SALES have started!!!! My new hobby is going to garage sales every weekend and getting a bunch of great bargains!! Last week I bought the cutest vintage Campbells mug for a quarter (its selling on ebay for $5), 5 ice cream glasses ($1), 4 jar mugs ($1), and a bunch of other glassware for $5. I'm going to use them for wedding centerpieces. I also bought some Little People toys for $2, and also got a Disney princess playdough set for free!!! Oh and I bought the cutest vintage Kodak brownie camera for $3, worth about $15. Troy and I are thinking of having an ebay business selling all our steals but I've been too lazy so far. ;)

Sooooo, life is good. Almost too good - it makes me fear that some calamity is going to strike soon. I mean, there are all kinds of horrible disasters on the news every night, I try not to let my imagination run overtime. :P

No comments: