Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hello June!

Hi Friends! Have not updated in a while... My poor neglected blog. I am (almost) 26!!! EEKS! Can you believe that?? It didn't feel too long ago that I updated this blog about my 25th birthday. :P

Anyway, life is busy busy busy busy. Yesterday I was at the hospital from 9-7:30, working nonstop. Seriously, patient after patient after patient. And the waiting list in moooonths long. And we have patients driving from 4 hours away because they think Rady's has the best services around. And they pay $120 per hour, which then makes me feel guilty because I don't know if I gave them their $120 worth. :P

I can't wait to get a job and get paid!!! This summer has been really rough since I don't have income and am living on savings and San Diego is sooo expensive to live in. And I got a $47 parking ticket on Friday because I didn't rotate my tires when I parked on a hill (Gee how was I supposed to know that???), AND I washed my cell phone in the washer yesterday!!!! Its actually kinda funny. But well, I figure its a sign that I should cancel my T-mobile line (I am really NOT happy with them, although the customer service guy I talked to was really nice and went NOOOOOOOOOO when I told him I wanted to cancel. ;)). Am going to switch to Verizon since that's what Troy has and I use 95% of my minutes and messages with him anyway so I may as well get it free since there's free Verizon-to-Verizon usage.

Ok gotta go. Bye!

No comments: