Saturday, May 2, 2009

Its May!

Finally, nice clear skies today after a whole week of annoying April showers. I'm glad May is here!! :)) Although I suppose in a week or two I will be complaining about spring allergies. Or, maybe I won't have them in San Diego?? ;))

So, next week will be my last week at Brown preschool. Time flies, but can't say I'm sad to leave. Time to move on to my next new exciting experience! I have a lot of packing and moving to do, then will drive out to San Diego the week of May 11. Its a 30-hour drive so the plan is to make 2 overnight stops in Tulsa, Oklahoma (Johanna's parents house) and Alberquerque, New Mexico (don't even know how to say this word, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it featured in the X-Files, LOL) before I finally arrive in California!!!! :))) I start at the hospital on May 18.

Anyhow, last couple of weeks have been awesome fun!! The weekend before we had Comps party for our graduating class, and last weekend Troy visited and got the darn bird and feathers out of my car!! (Can you believe it was still in there after a whole week?? grosss...). Oh and I got pulled over by a cop for driving at 64mph in a 55 zone! Didn't get a ticket though, phew. Don't really think I have $250 to spare right now. :P Helps to be a cute Asian girl sometimes, eh? (That's what I like to think anyway :))

My month in photos:
Eric's birthday

SLP, Class of 2009!

At Purdue, after church on Sunday

No comments: